“Blooming under a cold moon, we are like fireworks.
Rising, shining, and finally scattering and fading.
So until that moment comes when we vanish like fireworks.
Lets us sparkle brightly, always.” – Tite Kubo
This is a declaration on my 24th birthday to live to the fullest, experience the extraordinary, do anything and let it produce joy. Here’s a promise to myself to live the next year boldly and fearlessly, with honestly, perseverance, and love. To everyone who has been a part of my journey so far, I’m beyond thankful for you.
Let’s go chasing dreams, and live our list.
- Read the bible, cover to cover
- Write a novel
- Bungee jump
- Cliff dive
- Run a marathon
- Watch a Broadway musical
- Take a trip solo
- Study and write the GMAT
- Read all of Time Magazine’s “ALL-TIME 100 Novels”
- Learn Spanish
- Do 10 random acts of kindness
- Celebrate a holiday or birthday with grandparents
- Take a road trip with friends
- Give my time for a cause important to me
- Bring parents on vacation
- Apply for Graduate school
- Ride a mechanical bull
- Donate blood
- Go for a moonlight swim in the ocean
- Eat something strange
- Meet 20 strangers and learn their stories
- Shoot a gun
- Do a pull-up
- Explore 5 new cities
- Run through a field of wild flowers